Find best live dealer casinos review at https://livedealercasino.online/
Issues / Commentary
- New! Exposing
Crisis Pregnancy Centres in BC
- Anti-abortion "counselling" agencies rely on deception,
misinformation, and emotional manipulation to persuade women against
abortion. Executive Summary
- New! Convicted
anti-abortion protesters challenge access zone (and lose)
- New! Why
anti-choice activity should not be supported by universities
- Speech given at the University of Victoria, February 8, 2005.
- Abortion: What's the Provincial Reality?
- by Beth Lyons - A brief lesson in the history, reasoning, and
unconstitutionality of abortion access in New Brunswick.
- Yours Is a "War" We
- An open rebuttal by Joyce Arthur to William Saletan, to his
Jan 22-06 New York Times article: Three Decades After Roe, a War
We Can All Support.
- Death in Perspective
- The annual death rate from maternal mortality is three times
greater than the December 2004 Asian tsunami
- The Fetus Focus Fallacy
- Assigning moral value or personhood status to fetuses violates
women's dignity and rights. It also hurts fetuses and children.
- Abortion in Canada: History, Law, and
- Thorough Treatment of Canadian Issues
- Legal Abortion: the Sign of a Civilized
- A Look at Abortion Laws and Practices Around the World
- Where Is the Anti-Choice
- A detailed analysis of the successes and failures of the anti-choice
movement in North America, with a focus on the history and role
of extremism. Examines violence statistics and legal and law enforcement
trends, compares the abortion battle to other violent movements,
critiques anti-choice successes and the movement's shortcomings.
How long will the movement survive as a credible political and
- What Pro-Choice Really Means
- Pro-Choice for Dummies, or, What Really Goes On at Abortion
- Personhood: Is a Fetus a Human
- An examination of the cornerstone position of the anti-choice
movement, from biological, legal, social, and philosophical perspectives.
- Religion and Abortion
- A series of articles examining the role of religion in abortion,
including: Religious Basis of the Anti-Choice Movement •
Religious Views of the Fetus • Protecting Abortion Rights
in the Courtroom Using Our Constitutional Freedom of Religion
• Religion and Patriarchy • Woman's Place in the Christian
Bedroom • Woman's Place in the Bible • Eve's Ascent
to Grace (pro-choice religious doctrines).
- Anti-Choicers Don't Have a Biblical Leg
to Stand On
- Yes! - The Bible is Pro-Choice. A systematic analysis of every
passage in the Bible that deals with abortion, miscarriage, and
the value of fetuses and infants.
- How to Interpret Polls on Abortion
- How strong is pro-choice support in Canada, really? The ambivalence
that shows up in polls probably reflects anti-choice misconceptions
- Gifts From a Life Let Go
- A Personal Story of One Woman's Abortion
- Mergers Mean Less Access to Abortion
- When Catholic hospitals merge with public ones, the result often
means no more reproductive health services for women, even if
it's the only hospital around.
- "The Only Moral Abortion is
- When the Anti-Choice Choose - New!
Now available in a Belorussian
- Mortal Sins of the Vatican
- The Vatican War Against Abortion and Population Control
- Hypocrisy and the Hippocratic Oath
- Making Fun of the Anti-Choice Desire to Return to the Oath
- A Word of Advice to Anti-Choicers
- If you want a chance of winning your "war" against
abortion, at least "know your enemy!"
Law And Politics
- The Legal Status of Abortion in Canada:
1892 to 1988
- The way things used to be - when Canadian women were forced
to "labour under a misconception." (by Ann Thomson)
- Canada: The Civilized Outlaw (Powerpoint
- Canada has no legal restrictions or law against abortion. In
fact, any such law is unnecessary, harmful, and insulting to women
and healthcare professionals.
- A Discouraging Victory
- More anti-choice MPs were elected than before in Canada's recent
- Free Votes and the Future of Abortion
- Expect a bolder Conservative Party to further its anti-choice
agenda by introducing more private members' bills trying to restrict
abortion. Leader Stephen Harper must moderate his party.
- Abortion in the Election:
- A day-by-day recounting of all abortion-related events during
the election campaign.
- The Political Is Too Personal
- Why abortion is an election issue, and why it shouldn't be.
- Why Anti-Abortion Groups Should Not
Have Charitable Tax Status
- Incredibly, 170 anti-choice groups in Canada have charitable
tax status. Not one of them deserves it.
- Why Abortion Won't Be Defunded in
- Anti-choice arguments that say abortion should not be funded
by taxpayers are ill-founded.
- Can Abortion Be-Defunded
- The short answer is probably not, but it's complicated! Learn
more about the Canada Health Act and abortion, what "medically
necessary" means, why abortion is medically necessary, why
clinics are better than hospitals for delivering abortion services,
and what's happening in provinces across Canada (some provinces
illegally refuse to fund clinic abortions).
- Different Foundations, Diverging Futures
- The abortion climate: comparisons between Canada and the U.S.A
- Anti-Choicers Fear New Anti-Terrorism
- The Canadian anti-choice movement is justifiably afraid that
Canada's new Anti-Terrorism Act will target them, but not without
- Canada Health Act Violates Abortion
- Abortion Services Meet None of its Five Principles
Debunking Anti-Choice Claims
Policy / Miscellaneous
Visit https://aucasinosonline.com/ to play online caisno games.
site created by sarah for lefty lucy communications